In submitting a research article ('article') to Agric Science Journal I certify that:
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- The article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Agric Science Journal are not in breach of any other obligation. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify Agric Science Research Journal at the time of submission upon which clauses 3 through 4 inclusive do not apply;
- The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
And I agree to the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 (CC BY) agreement, License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.